on a lighter note...

IMG-20240212-WA0000.jpg
 

Yeah, I can relate, and it happened to me this last deer season. So, my friend's in-laws decided to sell their farm, so we hunted hard this last season. I hunted this one stand really hard, and never got to see a legal shooting buck, only does, and bucks that were too short or not legal in our county. There was this one particular buck that my friend and I were after, but never connected. My friend's dad hunted this stand one morning, and he shot a buck within 30 min after daylight, and two other legal bucks showed up after he shot the first one. Oh, and this one his first and only time hunting this stand. To add insult to our injury, the buck that my friend and I were after, showed up on that stand, the day his in-laws were closing on the sale. Yeah, I almost went poaching that day. LMAO!!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top