on a lighter note...

Image1707438017.332303.jpg
 
When I had my vasectomy done, I figure I use Nair to remove the hair out of scrotum. I figured since it was good for the female area, why not for mine. I showed up to the procedure the next day with a red ball bag, and the doc laughed and said Nair? I said how do you know? And he replied that he has seen his share of incidents. We laughed and he proceeded to neuter me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@PARA45 better than a blue ball bag!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,744
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top