on a lighter note...

Story
Spotlight picked up a blue (female) red kangaroo.

Shot but not killed outright

shooter went out to finish the job

Idiots turned the light off (obviously nighttime).

The kangaroo just grabbed the shooter and I’m told she ripped whatever he was wearing to shreds

Idiots thought it was hilarious

Male kangaroos of the red family are red but may have some blue whereas females generally are blue-ish w often some red

Kangaroos can disembowel you rather quickly

To me make reds smell a little like mice [emoji193]


Written how an Australian speaks. I now need a Kiwi to explain it to me, thus in the same accent as the OP, but in a translation my American English mind can process.
 
IMG_3075.jpeg
 
Written how an Australian speaks. I now need a Kiwi to explain it to me, thus in the same accent as the OP, but in a translation my American English mind can process.
I admit, I use an Internet translator for speed. And for some reason it translated the last phrase as "it smells like Mike." I didn't understand: Who is this mysterious Mike? I didn't find anything in the directory of English idioms. I had to read on my own
 
I admit, I use an Internet translator for speed. And for some reason it translated the last phrase as "it smells like Mike." I didn't understand: Who is this mysterious Mike? I didn't find anything in the directory of English idioms. I had to read on my own

Hunting Roos at night using a spotlight

The shooter shot the kangaroo but did not kill her- wounded the shooter went out to kill the kangaroo but the others turned off the light

The roo grabbed the shooter and shredded his clothes
 
1706099842444.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,210
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top