on a lighter note...


Actually, they pronounce words that make what they seem like they are repeating the swear words perfectly....because around here when they say the swear words perfectly they get their ass swatted perfectly.
 
I know 3 dogs that if they are given a half link or bigger piece of Pup a Roni they will actually hide that piece and return within seconds and I do mean within seconds wanting more.

Gotta love the intelligence of animals.
A friend made a habit of having a coke and a cookie while watching the 10: news. So his little dog begs at the door to be let out to pee. When he goes to the door, the dog races past him and gets his cookie. Premeditation, hmmm.
 
IMG_0424.jpeg
 
I know 3 dogs that if they are given a half link or bigger piece of Pup a Roni they will actually hide that piece and return within seconds and I do mean within seconds wanting more.

Gotta love the intelligence of animals.

My old black lab Sam, would take her treats to a corner of the house, dig a hole, she would put the treat in the "hole" she dug on the floor, and with her nose she would push dirt to hide it. However, the treat was in plain sight. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It was the cutest thing ever.
 
I know 3 dogs that if they are given a half link or bigger piece of Pup a Roni they will actually hide that piece and return within seconds and I do mean within seconds wanting more.

Gotta love the intelligence of animals.
Smarter than a lot of people I know.
 

Frans de Waal​

Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?, 2016

Clever and popular book about animal's intellect
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,843
Members
169,031
Latest member
EduardoLap
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top