on a lighter note...

404419791_10231278398733343_8523083193504098580_n.jpg
 
Unfortunately, this is a preview, the full picture in a suitable format could not be found.
The guy says, "I've never been beaten like that in any fight." He was lucky to be with a dog, these hoofed guys like to stomp on a loser until he starts to crunch..
 
I heard a story on the last hunt. Quite plausible.
There is such a practice, I don't like it - taking photos that humiliate the trophy, for example, sitting on a dead animal. So a certain hunter shot a good deer, and he and the huntsman prepared such a shot - they hung a gun on the horns. But they didn't have time to take a photo: the deer jumped up and ran away, and there was no deer, no gun.
 
1705020983371.png
 
Had to look up what a "cis male" is. Suppose that make me a...
Ditto.

Elon Musk posted this today (Jan. 10):

"Cis is a heterophobic word. Shame on anyone who uses it."

J.D. Rucker commented:

"It’s a pejorative that has somehow been embraced by many heterosexuals in the ultimate self-own.

Those who qualify for any of the 57 Heinz varieties of genders and sexual preferences who use the word are essentially invoking a slur. Those who are normal — birth gender, no false fluidity, and heterosexual in nature — who use the word are simply idiots."
 

​

Disclaimer: not my story. Supposedly this is a true story.

My six year old son walked into the family room while I was watching a movie. He points toward me and proclaims, "You licked a puss!"

I muted the TV and looked at him with a raiser eyebrow. "I'm sorry? What did you say?"

He pointed again and repeated, "YOU LICKED A PUSS!"

My mind stared racing... "Did we leave the door open on date night last Saturday?"

I then looked behind me and saw a candle burning.

"Son, it's pronounced 'EUCALYPTUS'"
 

I know 3 dogs that if they are given a half link or bigger piece of Pup a Roni they will actually hide that piece and return within seconds and I do mean within seconds wanting more.

Gotta love the intelligence of animals.
 

​

Disclaimer: not my story. Supposedly this is a true story.

My six year old son walked into the family room while I was watching a movie. He points toward me and proclaims, "You licked a puss!"

I muted the TV and looked at him with a raiser eyebrow. "I'm sorry? What did you say?"

He pointed again and repeated, "YOU LICKED A PUSS!"

My mind stared racing... "Did we leave the door open on date night last Saturday?"

I then looked behind me and saw a candle burning.

"Son, it's pronounced 'EUCALYPTUS'"

DAMN YOU!! I JUST SPIT OUT 18 YEAR OLD SINGLE MALT SCOTCH ALL OVER ME.

I was laughing so hard I drew attention from everyone in the bar!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top