on a lighter note...

Bragging rights.

image0 (2) (2).jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
True story, off ramp of Interstate 95 in Delaware, a Camaro was pulled off to the side and a woman was beating the living daylights out of a man. I called 911 and the dispatcher said they got a call on that fifteen minutes ago. I wasn't about to stop and help.
Wonder if the guy was Joe or Hunter.
 
She could have been trying to knock some sense into them. :ROFLMAO:
15 Minutes, sounds like the guy knew how to take a punch
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,225
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top