on a lighter note...

1704038786602.jpeg
 
True story, off ramp of Interstate 95 in Delaware, a Camaro was pulled off to the side and a woman was beating the living daylights out of a man. I called 911 and the dispatcher said they got a call on that fifteen minutes ago. I wasn't about to stop and help.
 
True story, off ramp of Interstate 95 in Delaware, a Camaro was pulled off to the side and a woman was beating the living daylights out of a man. I called 911 and the dispatcher said they got a call on that fifteen minutes ago. I wasn't about to stop and help.

Wait, she’d been beating on that dude for
fifteen minutes??? She was probably getting tired, you should have spelled her…
 
Wait, she’d been beating on that dude for
fifteen minutes??? She was probably getting tired, you should have spelled her…
He must've been drunk or otherwise impaired so I guess she was taking short breaks in between kicking his ass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,563
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top