on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1700434797350.jpg
 
I would have said
Send photo of you rifles and avionics bay
Such is life
Send photo of your recent bank statement, investment portfolio and current debt to equity ratio.
 
1700481204379.jpeg
 
The same tourists who get tossed by Buffalo's
From the news reports, the national parks out west are full of moron tourists, aka "tourons".
 
1700492918134.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,845
Members
169,033
Latest member
28betmbav
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top