on a lighter note...

1697909997498.png
 
The worst is, I'll never hear the end of it from Mr. Swarrie.

The Springboks did not play a very good game, but they won, which is what counts. They even did it without the black Tarzan. Good luck to them the final.
 
The worst is, I'll never hear the end of it from Mr. Swarrie.

The Springboks did not play a very good game, but they won, which is what counts. They even did it without the black Tarzan. Good luck to them the final.
Good on ya, totally agree. I like both NZ and SA, and love watching Rugby, even though I'm American. I quit watching NFL during the Kaperpuss Era and really get excited with a good game. Fun stuff.
 
Would this have made more sense when it was known as Trans Jordan?

1697924132314.png
 
6B8D25C1-9727-4EC5-948B-E327D85A2DD7.jpeg
 
We made chlorine and brake fluid bombs (in glass milk bottles).

I have a scar on my thumb for a No.1 pellet gun when my older cousin held me at gun point because I was a "detainee"

I shot my sister in the knee with a stone out of my No.1 pellet gun.

Luckily not scarred by a rock that cut me from lip to the corner of my eye throwing stones and hiding behind beach umbrellas with the neighbour's kids.

The scars I have are a historical record of my childhood. Wouldn't change it for the world.
What, no fireworks scars anyone??
 
What, no fireworks scars anyone??

Came close once. We would take cherry bombs and shoot them out of our wrist rockets. We would have a lit cigarette in our mouth and pull the cherry bomb back while it was in the pouch, then lean our head over to light the fuse.

I had a couple of real quick fuses that set the bomb off just a few feet in front of myself.
 
We had full on hunts in the farm yard. I got my cousin a number of times from a snipers nest in the hay mow before he figured out where I was. It’s amazing we didn’t get badly hurt!
My brother and I used to have bb wars. We only had the one air rifle which was a BSA meteor. So h take a shot the drop it and run, same went for me.
It all came to an end one Saturday afternoon as my brother sprinted across the side of a gully, in full midair stride a shot at him and he went down in a heap :eek: I’d hit him fair in the nutso_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:we both retired from that game:unsure: Saw him the other month and he wanted round two:rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,297
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top