on a lighter note...

1697555103794.png
 
I got this one from a friend who is a sheriff's deputy.

View attachment 563978
A secret service guy at the white house is trained to shoot kneecaps with a 22 short. If someone breaches the grounds and they are having trouble capturing them his/her job is to shoot them in the kneecap. Who knew such jobs existed. :)
 
thats how I know Im getting old..

I noticed all the beautiful ladies first..

but then immediately was drawn to the car and asked the exact same question..

the pistols were probably the 3rd or 4th thing I noticed lol..
Ladies,
Trigger finger(s)....
Car? What car?
 
View attachment 564056
Such piss poor trigger discipline they all need spankings! Except the middle one, her finger is indexed along the frame and she looks like she might enjoy pistol whipping a guy!
Good lawd! I’ll take the second one from the left. Wowza!
 
I didn’t notice at all (I’m not joking)
Must be my eye sight !!
I just see a shit load of trouble in that picture! Next time I get the idea in my head to get married I’m going to go find some gal I can’t stand and buy her a house and be done with it!
 
A secret service guy at the white house is trained to shoot kneecaps with a 22 short. If someone breaches the grounds and they are having trouble capturing them his/her job is to shoot them in the kneecap. Who knew such jobs existed. :)
22 short? I thought that was the job for a .243 cartridge? I'm sure Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen would agree? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,976
Members
169,673
Latest member
VitaReboot
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top