on a lighter note...

IMG_9374.jpeg


This is hilarious! I told Bob our SIL needs this written on anything she drives that is not an automatic. When we were at the tractor show, she and I both were driving JD 435 tractors in the parade. She told me to stay way back. Then told me to stay further back. She was not joking :ROFLMAO:
I guess it is even more funny because she is 6 years older than me and I grew up driving manual transmission vehicles, it is what I learned to drive in the hay fields when I was a kid. I thought it was a requirement to get a DL.
 
View attachment 560413

This is hilarious! I told Bob our SIL needs this written on anything she drives that is not an automatic. When we were at the tractor show, she and I both were driving JD 435 tractors in the parade. She told me to stay way back. Then told me to stay further back. She was not joking :ROFLMAO:
I guess it is even more funny because she is 6 years older than me and I grew up driving manual transmission vehicles, it is what I learned to drive in the hay fields when I was a kid. I thought it was a requirement to get a DL.
View attachment 560413

This is hilarious! I told Bob our SIL needs this written on anything she drives that is not an automatic. When we were at the tractor show, she and I both were driving JD 435 tractors in the parade. She told me to stay way back. Then told me to stay further back. She was not joking :ROFLMAO:
I guess it is even more funny because she is 6 years older than me and I grew up driving manual transmission vehicles, it is what I learned to drive in the hay fields when I was a kid. I thought it was a requirement to get a DL.
When I went for my dl in 1956 a manual was required. No automatics. I had to borrow my aunt's car because we had an auto. I saw that truck on my last visit back home. So typical hardcore Downeaster.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,017
Members
168,797
Latest member
FlorianWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top