on a lighter note...

IMG_2825.jpeg
 
We had an a$$hole that would come into our office space to do work, and he would raid our refrigerator. I spoke to him many times and he still didn't listen. Well, we had doughnuts one morning, and we put a couple of drops of Visine on them. We worked in a secure area, and we had to open the doors for anyone coming in or leaving. We watched this a$$hole sh*t his pants as he was running to the restroom. He never touched anything in our fridge again. [emoji23] [emoji23]
Eye drops will do the trick every time lol
 
True story: Knew a woman once who occasionally made cookies for friends. There was a fellow who kept hitting on her, she wasn’t interested, but he wouldn’t stop after several hints. One day the chocolate chip cookies had ex lax for chocolate chips, She told everyone but the obnoxious one. He stopped hitting on her & was off work for two days.
 
1695145454878.png
 
1695169667239.jpeg
 
God I just feel sick looking at that. Where’s the next pic of him sharpening his chainsaw with the engine still ticking over:sick:

You want to see the end result of a video I got sent of same thing...wasn't pretty after they pulled him out...leg was slightly chewed to fk
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,559
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top