on a lighter note...

IMG_2792.png
 
Ah yes, the UK is the very first place I think of as a premium hunting destination!:A Stirring::E Happy:
I know endless opertunities. Reds in the highlands and the only wild huntable population of muntjac deer, driven grouse on the moors. just to name a few.
 
1694201793156.png
 
1694202452549.png
 
1694205159541.png
 
I know endless opertunities. Reds in the highlands and the only wild huntable population of muntjac deer, driven grouse on the moors. just to name a few.
Irish elk in the Alps there?
 
1694225042192.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,022
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top