on a lighter note...

IMG_9640.jpeg
 
1693315942548.png
 
1693315965012.png
 
1693316091790.png
 
1693316129702.png
 
1693316153233.png


:D :D :D
 
THAT'S what that girl from high school looks like now...you know, the one who married someone else when you just KNEW she should have married you! Good thing we don't always get what we pray for.
BTW, THAT'S that unpopular guy in HS showing up at the HS reunion TODAY....
 
1693326974749.png
 
natural carpentry bone glue in tiles or granules. Dogs are crazy about it, and it compensates for the lack of some substances that makes dogs, especially puppies, eat all sorts of nasty things. This was advised to me by an old dog lover. I found a bag of this magical product in the barn, and I was at our dog playground "the first guy in the village."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top