on a lighter note...

IMG_9635.jpeg
 
She is my biggest fan, and loves “dead sh*t” as she calls it on the walls. She also doesn’t mind me buying guns. But, since it seems that I survived my brain fart, until my next one.


Damn!!! Guess that means no photos of your gun collection and I'm out of your will...well shit!!

You must have a keeper of an understanding wife!!!

Guess the photos of her in a 2 piece bikini won't happen either. LMAO.

Seriously, You've Gotta cherish a woman like that! Congrats.
 
Last edited:


Weeellll....we were in "the field" and there was tentage....However, the sex was under the stars, and yes, we were both very viral in our teens, twenties, and thirties, even through
our forties +, and still going relatively strong (as old rabbits, LOL ROLLING LOL (damn emojis quit working).

AND it is still intense!!

Not necessarily, "in tents". LMFAO.
 
Image1693225311.927582.jpg
 
Image1693225432.900546.jpg
 
1693232537994.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,989
Members
169,089
Latest member
gelzagrudipovecanje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top