on a lighter note...

365297654_10230607671845590_5604459312128020043_n.jpg
 
I wasn't sure whether this belonged here or on the tractor thread. ;-)

One of the greatest things about AH. A post like this gets tons of likes;)
 
Ok.
I confess.
Busted.
I wear make up.
Especially around Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Week, even through 2 weeks of Christmas and the week after New Year's Day and regretfully not as often as I would like.

I even like to wear make during the spring.

I much prefer make up to masks and other assorted face coverings.

Make up is also a very good sunblocker and in cold weather helps to prevent dry chapped skin, especially when I'm joy riding on my boat.

I much prefer a cream base make up that dries and can easily be removed at the end of the day with a couple of wet wipes, or a little siap and water and a wash cloth.

i only wear make up that is color coordinated with my clothing; it allows me to better blend in to my establishment's natural surroundings.

I suppose some folks would say I am into Goth when they see me in full make up and coordinated attire. But then those more experienced and knowledgeable understand the reasoning of my preferred choices of dull colors of black, greens, and browns.

You may whole heartedly laugh, but in the earliest, hotest days of fall when shorthand short sleeve shirts are much more comfortable to wear than pants and long sleeve shirts, even though my arms and legs are moderately tanned from the sun. I may sometimes place make up about my arms and legs, just to endure the heat of the day.

This photo has me properly attired with a mask and some make up around the eyes.....
20200416_163621.jpg

Turkey season, using my 10 gauge, double barrel, Pedersoli muzzle loading shotgun.

My camo isn't so good standing amongst the bright green leaves, but it is highly effective setting low to the ground beside a tree.

Like it, or detest it, I don't care, for I am a die hard hunter and I totally enjoy every moment, every minute, every day I can ln the woods during the various hunting seasons.
 
I know I'm the old fart, but I remember it was cool too before it was gross.......lol

View attachment 553886
These are gross, not enough male parenting....(the band) KISS, stage and film actors, military grunts, and hunters know the difference between manly make up and wanting to look like a woman make up is.

This gets a disgusting wow for male femininity.
 
Ok.
I confess.
Busted.
I wear make up.
Especially around Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Week, even through 2 weeks of Christmas and the week after New Year's Day and regretfully not as often as I would like.

I even like to wear make during the spring.

I much prefer make up to masks and other assorted face coverings.

Make up is also a very good sunblocker and in cold weather helps to prevent dry chapped skin, especially when I'm joy riding on my boat.

I much prefer a cream base make up that dries and can easily be removed at the end of the day with a couple of wet wipes, or a little siap and water and a wash cloth.

i only wear make up that is color coordinated with my clothing; it allows me to better blend in to my establishment's natural surroundings.

I suppose some folks would say I am into Goth when they see me in full make up and coordinated attire. But then those more experienced and knowledgeable understand the reasoning of my preferred choices of dull colors of black, greens, and browns.

You may whole heartedly laugh, but in the earliest, hotest days of fall when shorthand short sleeve shirts are much more comfortable to wear than pants and long sleeve shirts, even though my arms and legs are moderately tanned from the sun. I may sometimes place make up about my arms and legs, just to endure the heat of the day.

This photo has me properly attired with a mask and some make up around the eyes.....
View attachment 553883
Turkey season, using my 10 gauge, double barrel, Pedersoli muzzle loading shotgun.

My camo isn't so good standing amongst the bright green leaves, but it is highly effective setting low to the ground beside a tree.

Like it, or detest it, I don't care, for I am a die hard hunter and I totally enjoy every moment, every minute, every day I can ln the woods during the various hunting seasons.
I knew where you were going with that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,041
Members
169,690
Latest member
bussolarenditura
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top