on a lighter note...

1692903501206.png
 
@spike.t, you are a bad person in a good way. Now, I'm totally useless at work, and can't get that image out of my mind. BTW, that a$$ looks amazing on HD 27" screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you know you can get really nice 32" monitors for less than $85 at best buy while they are running their back to school sales, right?

:D :D :D
 
@spike.t, you are a bad person in a good way. Now, I'm totally useless at work, and can't get that image out of my mind. BTW, that a$$ looks amazing on HD 27" screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Could you imagine that on a 75" screen? It could be the official "greeter" when one walks into an establishment. LOL
 
you know you can get really nice 32" monitors for less than $85 at best buy while they are running their back to school sales, right?

:D :D :D

This was at work, now I’ll have to get a new monitor for my house, and ask my wife if I could you use that as my screen saver. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
This was at work, now I’ll have to get a new monitor for my house, and ask my wife if I could you use that as my screen saver. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, tell her it's astronomy with Neptune and Uranus converging over Zambia in the late August night sky. LOL
 
Hopefully I’ll survive the night. She did say once to me that she didn’t care where I got my appetite from, as long as I came home to eat. I’m going to bring that up. If you don’t hear from me in a day or two, please do a wellness check on me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
This was at work, now I’ll have to get a new monitor for my house, and ask my wife if I could you use that as my screen saver. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Please send pictures of your widow in a 2 piece bikini and gun collection......
Never mind just send photo of your gun collection and add me to your will before you ask her. :unsure::E Rofl:
 
Last edited:
1692959963415.jpeg
 
1692960279213.jpeg
 
Please send pictures of your widow in a 2 piece bikini and gun collection......
Never mind just send photo of your gun collection and add me to your will before you ask her. :unsure::E Rofl:

I hope you like Weatherby & Ruger No.1 rifles. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top