on a lighter note...

1692798498084.png
 
1692798520028.png
 
Porch pirate shits himself

 
1692845375183.png
 
Why do you know that and why did you think we would want to know that?
It was a documentary on I believe tubi about ladyboys.
They hold beauty pagents etc. One being interviewed was asked how they hid their male parts when wearing the bathing suits. His answer was with strong tape.

Now why would some need to know.
If visiting those places and what appears to be a nice looking woman is buying rolls of tape that might be a red flag.
The other option would be the Crocodile Dundee method he demonstrated in a bar and a party; check by crotch grab.
A Viagra micky is the no hands test.
 
Image1692858112.149214.jpg
 
@spike.t, you are a bad person in a good way. Now, I'm totally useless at work, and can't get that image out of my mind. BTW, that a$$ looks amazing on HD 27" screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,793
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top