on a lighter note...

354445062_283014930787313_1858237982347378884_n.jpg
 
Not totally true. Please no need to ask how I know.

Check out the 8mm, 16mm, and later VCR movie cameras, the slide carousel projectors, the 110, 126, and 35mm camera undeveloped films.

But most of the really juicy embarrassing photos are kept in easily accessible photo albums which were used by parents and grandparents to show your prospective girlfriend/boyfriend, new wife/husband, best friends, classmates, children, grandchildren, and seldom seen relatives.
 
Not totally true. Please no need to ask how I know.

Check out the 8mm, 16mm, and later VCR movie cameras, the slide carousel projectors, the 110, 126, and 35mm camera undeveloped films.

But most of the really juicy embarrassing photos are kept in easily accessible photo albums which were used by parents and grandparents to show your prospective girlfriend/boyfriend, new wife/husband, best friends, classmates, children, grandchildren, and seldom seen relatives.
Not to mention our high school yearbooks have been digitized and are all on-line.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top