on a lighter note...

@Nyati, I'm not liking you today. :E Nono::E Nono: Thats not cool. You have no idea how much I detest those things, and specially the flying ones. It seems like all of them here in the South fly. :E Horrified::E Horrified: I couldn't even click on it to quote the post.
But flying or not, they all make a disgusting "pop" when you step on them, barefoot, in the dark...
 
1683733832697.png
 
I remember waking up to my sister screaming from her bedroom. Dad and I rushed in and one of those was hovering above her bed. I was a true little brother and started laughing.

I would have been screaming and running out of the room. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
@Nyati, I'm not liking you today. :E Nono::E Nono: Thats not cool. You have no idea how much I detest those things, and specially the flying ones. It seems like all of them here in the South fly. :E Horrified::E Horrified: I couldn't even click on it to quote the post.
What are they? Looks like a flying cockroach, but have never seen one here in Colorado.
 
That’s what they are. They are big a$$ man eating cockroaches. :ROFLMAO:
 
Try going after them with a salt gun. You can even wingshoot them, if you're good enough. Use kosher salt, though.

Nah, that is wayyyyy too close and the pattern is not big enough. My ga 12 Benelli, now that the way to take them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Try going after them with a salt gun. You can even wingshoot them, if you're good enough. Use kosher salt, though.
Oh yeah! The bug asalt rifle. What fun. Try not to wet yourself laughing!
 
346286813_1410989406140997_5156125808942746407_n.jpg
346286813_1410989406140997_5156125808942746407_n.jpg


That's supposed to be funny.........
 
1683775021913.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,109
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top