on a lighter note...

602361D8-D9D3-4ADF-AFE2-CE8F492DED48.png
 
Just the way my mother made it. In fact, dad may have sent it back to the grill for a bit more cookin'.
 
Every day I lose a bit more of my faith in humanity.

If this looks good to you, please delete my contact info:

View attachment 529400
Cooking a steak well done is a mental disorder, if you like to eat a steak this way you should seek professional help, there are probably many other things wrong with your life.
 
1681963728377.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top