on a lighter note...

340444389_623356749150749_1134561297423675230_n.jpg
 
A nuclear winter simulator has begun in Kamchatka. At night, the Shiveluch volcano woke up and made a powerful ashfall, covering the area with almost 8-10 cm of ash. The sun disappeared over the villages.


Is there a chance more ash is coming?
 
1681295628473.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,946
Members
169,062
Latest member
JanisFergu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top