on a lighter note...

339746941_229902909585487_7993487669935180189_n.jpg
 
1681089862785.png
 
Does anyone know if this exists in an "adult version". I look a bit silly when pressing the buttons with my eyes closed :)

View attachment 527587


But actually a bit more serious, is there somewhere a sound library where I can practice recognizing the bark of a bushbuck from the bark of an impala?
Ask Siri--we spent a whole evening hearing the sounds/calls of every animal and bird we could think of--grand daughter loved it!
 
So, at my core, I am a construction worker. As such often we eat whatever is available at the gas station, that is if you didn’t pack a lunch.

One hot August day in Wisconsin, a coworker and I were sent to troubleshoot and repair an irrigation system for a corn field. As it could be a long while until we had the situation sorted out, we stopped for food.

I was eating one of the “roller grilled hot dog shaped whatever they actually are” sausages from the highway stop gas station.

I got down to that one last bite, you know, the one where it’s either two small ones or one big bite. So… I look at what I am actually going to put in my mouth.

There it was, suture/stitching thread, the kind the veterinarian would use, embedded in my hot dog. My coworker of 27 years, still laughs when we talk about that day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top