on a lighter note...

323558633_687518703031260_2059955764235394282_n.jpg

Good luck getting police to find them. The huge US population, large area, and small police forces…yeah, mailboxes are pretty low on the give a shit list.

Most rural areas are extremely limited on police enforcement, so we are often left to fend for ourselves on lesser matters.
Uh, kids should not run over mail boxes.
There probably laws against wilful damage or something.
Then, in the early 2000s (I remember the 2005-2008 time frame) the kids graduated to making "soda bottle bombs". Drano, tin foil and a little water in a 2L plastic bottle and capping it. Kind of like an improvised M80. The "explosion" from that will completely destroy a mailbox.

Then, in the early 2000s (I remember the 2005-2008 time frame) the kids graduated to making "soda bottle bombs". Drano, tin foil and a little water in a 2L plastic bottle and capping it. Kind of like an improvised M80. The "explosion" from that will completely destroy a mailbox.
Thank you, Anarchist’s Cookbook. :ROFLMAO: :oops:

I wonder if the M80, on the contrary, could replace the Drano?
Well, one can't find M80s everywhere here now. Drano CAN be found everywhere. I haven't heard much about the soda bottle bombs in the last ten years or more. They started charging the juvenile offenders with Use of an explosive device, a felony, so I think that took most of the fun out of it. LOL

Before everyone lost a sense of humor, the easy way was to take balloons and load them up with acetylene and oxygen. For an epic July 4th bang, instead of balloons, it was trash bags.

Before everyone lost a sense of humor, the easy way was to take balloons and load them up with acetylene and oxygen. For an epic July 4th bang, instead of balloons, it was trash bags.
Remember those days quite well, it worked just fine until the old man wondered where all the acetylene went to when he need to do some welding or cutting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg