on a lighter note...

331381275_776169126719604_8459481967037080686_n.jpg
 
Ran into another old Army vet at Walmart the other day. We spent some time rehashing exploits, etc, and the talk got around to food and snacks. I had a can of peanuts in my basket and he said he likes "them there sneezy nuts." I asked "What are sneezy nuts?" He says, "Oh, y'know them ca-choo nuts?" "Oh, you mean cashews." "Yeah, that's them." OK.
 
1678512856952.png
 
Okaaayy treat them like cats! Put their food (which is Purina Cat Chow) & water in a bowl in a corner, put a litter box in their bedroom which is the garage, put them in their bedroom at 9pm local time.
That should do it!
Told one teacher friend who was discussing this, to me its pretty simple to resolve
"am allergic to cats" so it now becomes and H&S issue the school has to deal with
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,101
Members
169,106
Latest member
VernaP4357
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top