on a lighter note...

87170891_2918018538221500_6959895748984963072_n.jpg
 
Funny you should say that as the day I got married I put the seat down after use and have done so ever since. Was never asked to, it was just one of the little things I did for her and doing good can be just as habbit forming as not.
I've been married 19 years and lived with my wife two years prior to that. One time, around 10 years into marriage, I left the seat up. My wife, who is not usually one to gripe about a trivial matter, said something about it. I could tell she was working up to make this a big deal likely because she'd never had the chance prior. I stopped her and said, "honey, once in 10 years I've done this...it is not a habit for me so clearly it was a lapse in my brain...but if you want to make a big deal of it I can promise I will never put the seat down again as long as I live...and you know I'm serious."

She started laughing and say, "okay okay". I've proven to get beyond ridiculous to prove a point :)
 
We used those crossman pump BB guns to hunt each other. Two pumps and they hurt like h$&@. I got my cousin 3x from the hay door in the top of the barn before he figured out where I was! Man was I screwed then, 40’ up with no cover!
Same here, we used to choose sides and hunt each other down in my neighborhood in Chicago,
 

I knew a lady a few years ago who owned a rock crawler and did all the work on it. Her husband was one of those who had zero ideas on how to work on a vehicle. They also owned a diesel truck with a goose neck trailer to haul the rock crawler around. They got divorced and I found out that it was her truck and trailer.

She defiantly wore the pants in that family, and she could wear a dress also.
 
Same here, we used to choose sides and hunt each other down in my neighborhood in Chicago,
I used to love waiting in the barn with my gun muzzle at a crack between the boards for someone to walk by, they were easily seen through the cracks but as long as I stood still in the darkness inside the barn I was undetectable, and then I would purposely make a little noise drawing them over for a peek. I got called some awful names for that, happy times.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top