on a lighter note...

0CCFAF1E-F96A-401C-8EC2-B40EC05A6981.jpeg
 
Funny you should say that as the day I got married I put the seat down after use and have done so ever since. Was never asked to, it was just one of the little things I did for her and doing good can be just as habbit forming as not.
The value returned may never be known by things that never happened. :)

Didn't have a washer and dryer at the house 2nd wife and I bought so I did all the laundry at a local facility. One time there were two divorcees there also. When we were all at the dryers I pulled out a pair of the wife's panties and they both looked at each other than at me with wide eyes. I said I am married. They said how come their husbands never did laundry. I don't know why they were divorced but my wife divorced me.
The washer and dryer would have been arranged but she was too busy defecating on our marriage.
I also iron clothes.
 
I assume the hotel didn't provide coffee. :)

I worked with a fella years ago who kept a bottle of Folgers Crystals in the truck. A couple times a day he would get the bottle out and just eat a couple of spoon fulls. He would be hyper for the next hours until the caffeine high wore off.
 
The value returned may never be known by things that never happened. :)

Didn't have a washer and dryer at the house 2nd wife and I bought so I did all the laundry at a local facility. One time there were two divorcees there also. When we were all at the dryers I pulled out a pair of the wife's panties and they both looked at each other than at me with wide eyes. I said I am married. They said how come their husbands never did laundry. I don't know why they were divorced but my wife divorced me.
The washer and dryer would have been arranged but she was too busy defecating on our marriage.
I also iron clothes.
I am an early risder so often up by or before 5am so I get our breakfast ast 7and take Lynettes to her in bed than I do the dishes afterwards so she can go for her morning walk with a group of friends and can come home to a clean kitchen. I am inclined to leave the laundry to her as I "dont know" which things to wash with which things (aparently) but do hang them on the line at times and bring them in if I am about when they are dry. (No dryer so either the outside clothesline or the inside drying rack above the fireplace. When I was working away from home Lynette did it all so now that I am retired and about more I do what I can to share some of the load which is a very small price to pay for someone who has made my life immeasurably better by being in it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,546
Members
170,353
Latest member
mzplaymy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top