on a lighter note...

11001DAA-4BC5-4C94-B73D-531D8270B9E9.jpeg
 
Unbelievable
Yes, reminds me of times people used their “cup holders” on their computers back in the day and it was actually their cd drive!
 
1675219650181.png
 
1675219743129.png
 
1675223107368.png
 
An elderly man rear ends a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out of his car and confronts the old man. “Look what you did to my car” he yells.“you’re gonna give me $10,000 right now or I’m gonna beat you to a bloody pulp!”

“Oh my” says the old man, I don’t have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he’ll know what to do.

Dolphins, the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes. The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

So, YOU’RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, your old man here just rear ended my car and I need ten grand right now or I’m gonna beat you AND your old man to a bloody pulp.

I’ll be there in 10 minutes, says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly ten minutes later a jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a bloody heap on the side of the road.

When he’s finished, he walks over to his father and says: “for the LAST TIME dad…. I train SEALS…. NAVY SEALS…. NOT dolphins”
 
1675260193210.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,378
Members
168,664
Latest member
11Pitch21QB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top