on a lighter note...

1675054334607.png
 
Returning the shopping cart is only the first test. Deciding where to abandon the cart once the decision to not return it is made shows a deeper level of that person. An out of the way place is next followed by blocking a open space or directly behind another shoppers vehicle. In other words, forcing someone else to deal with the cart they used.
 
The first gun I ever shot (not including my cap gun) was a pellet gun. I will have to ask my Dad what kind. But it takes one pellet at a time. There is still a carton of pellets on the hot water heater by their back door. The pellet gun is next to the door too. Same place it has been since I can remember!
I still have my 177cal Benjiman co2 pistol and my Pump 22 cal Crosman from my pre teen years
 
Netflix might want to reconsider how they place and order movies made recently available...

1675102583901.png


:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
I always wanted a Broom Handle Mauser pistol but never acquired one. Then I learned they had a full auto version. What's not to love about that??? Well, the chance of owning one of those is between little and none. But this is what I found and do own.
The action fully functions but it is heavy on the CO2 in full auto mode.
Broom Handle BB Gun.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,254
Members
169,728
Latest member
AundreaDia
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top