on a lighter note...

315539560_10228788024355540_3017058858389216710_n.jpg
 
1674783871805.jpeg
 
1674783925509.jpeg
 
1674829466447.png
 
1674829492757.png
 
The guy with 14 kids has got to be a Mormon [emoji30]
They had a lot more. They had their own TV show it was like 16 kids and counting or some such thing. I could not imagine how it would have been a hit. I mean, go hang out at school or a daycare if you want a reality show with a ton of kids.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,956
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top