on a lighter note...

314704590_10228734388854686_1372536860860046837_n.jpg
 
Yeah but what if that voice is telling you to stab that annoying prick in the head. Asking for a friend.

Another friend´s answer...

Just do it !
 
Yeah but what if that voice is telling you to stab that annoying prick in the head. Asking for a friend.
Before I retired I knew a lot of people that always listened to "that little voice inside". I worked in prisons, and we called them felons.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Following the trend, it might not be safe to put a 375 H&H or 500 NE in the comparison. Maybe a sleek 300 PRC??
Sounds like a dIY beauty contest, like Miss Universe. If we pick the right icons, they could be as enduring as the Marlboro man.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,312
Latest member
massagecenterkarachidha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top