on a lighter note...

1673389194891.png

1673389530142.png

Must be a step up from candy cigarettes'.

1673390576628.png

1673391955414.png

Old ad in Dallas Morning News Classifieds: For Sale, Husband--comes with waders, a black lab, camo and gun. Pretty good guy, but not home much during hunting season. Make offer.

She was sitting in her rocking chair on the porch of the retirement home when a little genie appeared and said, “I’ve decided to grant you three wishes.” The little old lady answered, “Buzz off, you little twerp, I’ve seen all the wise guys I need to in my life.” The genie answered, “Look, I’m not kidding. This is for real. Just try me.” She shrugged and said, “Okay, turn my rocking chair into solid gold.” When, in a puff of smoke, he did it, her interest picked up noticeably. She said, “Turn me into a beautiful young maiden.” Again, in a puff of smoke, he did it. Finally, she said, “Okay, for my third wish turn my cat into a handsome young prince.” In an instant, there stood the young prince, who then turned to her and asked, “Now aren’t you sorry you had me fixed?”

1673450067966.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!