on a lighter note...

1672481575095.png
 
Are Mickey Rourke and Axl Rose long lost brothers. (Not sure who should get credit for this repost)

1672505610414.png
 
Not something funny, but didn’t know where else to put this and thought some of you might get a kick out of this:

Image1672524935.513789.jpg
 
Not something funny, but didn’t know where else to put this and thought some of you might get a kick out of this:

View attachment 508494
You may have to let us know what the writing is Jurgen. Hard to read - or is it just my old eyes? ;)
 
You may have to let us know what the writing is Jurgen. Hard to read - or is it just my old eyes? ;)

Indeed, not the best quality picture. It is the entry gate to the French Foreign Legion HQ.

« Commandement Legion Étrangère »
« 1er Régiment Étranger »

Command of the Foreign Legion
1st Foreign Regiment

There is a coat rack at the entrance. You show up, if you can do 5 pull ups from it, you can enrol and start your training.
 
1672526950258.png
 
1672527098061.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,028
Members
169,240
Latest member
ChristieI7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top