on a lighter note...

D71F82C4-6D78-4178-AFAE-FEA8E704E178.jpeg
 
Over the summer, I injured my knee bad enough that I went to urgent care willingly, without kicking or screaming. Ended up on stinking crutches, leg immobilizer, etc. I told @ActionBob that I hate walking on crutches (I have bad shoulders) and I needed a scooter chair with NOS on the back. Well….what I got instead was a rolling office chair brought down from the office. No NOS. :E Grouch:
Between the office chair and Bob packing me around, it worked out. Still would have been fun to have the NOS scooter!! :E Laugh:
 
Subject: The gunfighter



A young cowboy sitting in a saloon one Saturday night recognized an elderly man standing at the bar who, in his day, had been the fastest gun in the West.
The cowboy took a place next to the old-timer, bought him a drink, and told him of his great ambition to be a great shot...
Could you give me some tips?' he asked.
The old man said, 'Well, for one thing, you're wearing your gun too high -- tie the holster a little lower down on your leg.'
'Will that make me a better gunfighter?'
'Sure will.'
The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his .44 and shot the bow tie off of the piano player.
'That's terrific!' said the cowboy. 'Got any more tips?'
'Yep,' said the old man. 'Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it – that’ll give you a smoother draw.'
'Will that make me a better gunfighter?' asked the young man.
'You bet it will,' said the old-timer.
The young man took out his knife, cut the notch, stood up, drew his gun in a blur, and then shot a cufflink off of the piano player.
'Wow!' exclaimed the cowboy, 'I'm learnin' somethin’ here. Got any more tips?'
The old man pointed to a large can in a corner of the saloon. 'See that axle grease over there? Coat your gun with it.'
The young man smeared some of the grease on the barrel of his gun.
'No,' said the old-timer, 'I mean smear it all over the gun … grip and all.'
'Will that make me a better gunfighter?' asked the young man.
'No,' said the old-timer, 'but when Wyatt Earp gets done playin’ the piano, he's gonna shove that gun up your ass, and it won't hurt as much!
 
1672417712558.png
 
Last edited:
What about throat?? Don’t understand your sentence.
Sorry for the confusion.

I first posted the video directly to AH. Somehow the bottom half of the view was truncated and you could only see the top of the bull's head plus the lion in the air. I edited a couple of times until only the link was showing.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,347
Members
170,275
Latest member
Antonia310
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top