on a lighter note...

I unplugged the freezer in the garage and opened the freezer door.



Follow me for more money saving tips.







yeah it's going to be a rough few days!

I’m in FL wearing a Florida Key’s outfit; shorts and flip flops . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
I unplugged the freezer in the garage and opened the freezer door.
Follow me for more money saving tips.


yeah it's going to be a rough few days!

Process the deer and put the packages on the deck. Frozen in no time.
 
Last edited:
D919E68F-4314-4B42-BA41-B89FB74238F9.jpeg
 
I can’t accept this. Rudolph had antlers and a girlfriend, when the reindeer games were going on all the participants were bucks. So maybe flying reindeers are males and keep there antlers. Ok I’m good with all this, we can now proceed with Christmas. Rudolph’s girlfriend also had bigger eyelashes. So I think we got this one solved.
 
I can’t accept this. Rudolph had antlers and a girlfriend, when the reindeer games were going on all the participants were bucks. So maybe flying reindeers are males and keep there antlers. Ok I’m good with all this, we can now proceed with Christmas. Rudolph’s girlfriend also had bigger eyelashes. So I think we got this one solved.
Maybe they just identified as bucks and we’ve been duped for decades. :A Outta:
 
It get worse. Reindeer are the only species in which both males and females have antlers. The males drop their antlers early in the piece. Females generally drop late fall/early winter. However pregnant females retain their antlers much later into the depths of winter. This is to give them an advantage is accessing scarce food during their winter pregnancy. Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere is in mid winter.

So ask yourself, what sort of cruel bastard would force a group of pregnant females out into a freezing cold snowy night and make them haul a heavy sleigh over vast distances, just so that he could have an excuse to visit small children?
 
1671756530195.png
 
I’m sure he had to empty the magazine on such a tough critter!
with a 243, probably had to do a quick reload and empty it a second time
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,524
Members
168,897
Latest member
TammiHeck
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top