on a lighter note...

IMG-20220619-WA0002.jpg
 
What I think I stupid is that the Tesla obviously makes enough power to turn a generator to charge or partially charge the batteries.
I think they could make a car that doesn’t need refuel or recharged.
For now I’ll drive the old 7.3
I’ve thought the same thing.
 
Pecker.jpeg
 
1655666949883.png
 
CREMATION.jpg
 
1655673922300.png
 
1655687918461.png
 
1655688439800.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top