on a lighter note...

IMG-20210510-WA0010.jpg
 
There is something contradictory between that face and that T-shirt in my mind...
All I see are those lips! She could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose!
 
trees.jpg
 
Another thing I am wondering....is that an Adam's apple , or something stuck in the throat from the airplane food?........

It's the tennis ball. :)
 
Ok
Ok got to ask....what is it about wood in usa that's made it apparently so valuable....or am I just backward and missed some major event?.............

The price of lumber in the US has gone through the roof, plywood, 2x4s, etc, are roughly 1 1/2 times more expensive than it was before and no one knows why. Oh, and apparently it's not COVID related. :unsure:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,676
Members
170,105
Latest member
goldenuss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top