on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1607263911114.jpg

Reminds me of a young lady at the gas station yesterday. She couldn't understand why the pump wouldn't work. She kept trying the nozzle in the tank to no avail. She didn't realize she had to lift the handle on the pump. I mentioned that to her, got no thanks, she just stuck her nose in the air and turned the pump on. I walked away wondering about kids today.

Reminds me of a young lady at the gas station yesterday. She couldn't understand why the pump wouldn't work. She kept trying the nozzle in the tank to no avail. She didn't realize she had to lift the handle on the pump. I mentioned that to her, got no thanks, she just stuck her nose in the air and turned the pump on. I walked away wondering about kids today.
Last summer I had a hard time getting the gas pump to work. I then realized that with the new pump nozzle that I had to push it into the fill port to activate a safety valve in the nozzle. It is fun now trying to fill up a portable gas can.

Can't fix stupid

My brother worked at a gas station while getting through college. The place was very busy but he finally noticed when the same lady was back at the counter buying her third quart of oil.
It seemed a little odd to him so he called another worker over to handle the counter while he went out to check.
He stopped her half way through pouring the third quart...into the radiator.
She said “it was still low on the dipstick”.
He told her the situation and advised her to call her husband before starting the car...to which she said she would just tell him when she got home.
I’m guessing that conversation never happened.

I wonder how she got the radiator cap off without spraying hot water all over the place.

However oil in the coolant isn't going to hurt anything, just makes it a mess to get it all out of the coolant.

I wonder how she got the radiator cap off without spraying hot water all over the place.

However oil in the coolant isn't going to hurt anything, just makes it a mess to get it all out of the coolant.
I asked the same question. He didn’t know.

Rules for each branch of the Military

Marine Corps Rules:

1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.

2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.

3. Have a plan.

4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.

5. Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a '4.'

7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal preferred.)

9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.

10. Flank your adversary. When possible, protect yours.

11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

12. In ten years, nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.

13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.

Navy SEAL Rules:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.

2. Kill every living thing in sight.

3. Adjust Speedo.

4. Check hair in mirror.

US Army Rangers' Rules:
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.

2. Locate individuals requiring killing.

3. Request permission via radio from 'Higher' to perform killing.

4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.

5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.

US Army Rules:
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.

2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.

3. Curse bitterly.

4. Curse bitterly.

5. Do not listen to 2nd LTs; it can get you killed.

6. Curse bitterly.

US Air Force Rules:
1. Have a cocktail.

2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.

3. See what's on HBO.

4. Ask 'What is a gunfight?'

5. Request more funding from Congress with a 'killer' Power Point presentation.

6. Wine and dine ''key' Congressmen, invite DOD and defense industry executives.

7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.

8. Declare the assets 'strategic' and never deploy them operationally.

9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict, but close enough to have tax exemption.
11. Always have ICE CREAM.

US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.

2. Drink Coffee.
3. Insert SEALS.
4. Deploy Marines.
5. Launch Aircraft and Missiles 350 miles away from fighting.
5. Drink more Coffee.

Go Navy!

LMAO!!!! Having been in the AF for 34+ years, this is not too far from the truth. SLMAO!!!

1607309158269.png

1607317059098.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross