on a lighter note...

577316_219589698184705_724059314_n.jpg
 
10702132_1024271844297145_2425079780133578828_n.jpg
 
91597264_3151902868368812_7806457803303813120_n.jpg
 
91583106_2804699436292297_5404622025916416000_n.jpg
 
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"
 
168719ED-F30E-47D8-ACD3-099FA41BD154.jpeg
 
91567950_1489490704547581_4320173406793236480_o.jpg
 
91408185_214335373154756_6509312057106497536_n.jpg
 
92375744_267608164403191_5615762004007452672_n.jpg
 
92060489_205416867412730_4753371629403242496_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,898
Members
170,461
Latest member
PardashKepaler
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top