on a lighter note...

491832894_10227315208652165_5740513746441455898_n.jpg
 
Traditionally, mothers didn't teach their daughters how to cook. This was supposed to be done by the mothers of their future husbands, for peace in the family. Unfortunately, no one is doing this now, it's just self-education.
 
Yeah, this happens all the time at Circle K bathrooms when I'm on road trips. And the idiots actually think rattling the door knob will make me poop faster? "Hey, asshole! You ain't helping matters. Maybe slip a box of raisin bran under the door or beat it!"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,332
Members
170,550
Latest member
ArmandoHig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top