on a lighter note...

1344137332-img-thing_.jpg
 
I’m beginning to think you were run over by a Ford as a child.
Or he was underneath a Ford, working on it, and it fell off of the jack stands and crushed him.
 
No just always been a Dodge, Mopar kind of guy. I had the Charger my brother had the Mustang. I win!

Do you know the origins of the Mopar name?
 
Mopar is how southerners pronounce “more power.” Example: My Dodge Charger has mopar than your Ford Mustang.
 
1698362479972.png
 
My dad was a soldier in WW2 in New Guinea as it was called then and said there were rumours about that

It’s still called New Guinea.
 
East side is Papua New Guinea

I know. The island is New Guinea. It is divided between Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. My aunt and uncle were there for 45+ years with Wycliffe beginning in the ‘50’s. They were one of the two founding couples of Ukarumpa.
 
1698377251025.png
 
1698377523376.png
 
1698377587687.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top