on a lighter note...

I sure I worked at that place, it was a new car dealership where company satisfaction not customer satisfaction came first!!
I nearly bought a Mazda from that place last year. Told sales manager I needed to be somewhere at 2. Twenty till he's days it'll take ten minutes.....I set-top had fifteen to travel send wanted food. That's the second pushy sale he tried on me. I'll never go back there.
 
As a lifelong Vikings fan, watching the Bears choke that game with a doinker field goal miss, was a tremendous pleasure.
As I do when we beat the Viqueens, even better when the Queens lose to the Bears 2nd string D
 
As I do when we beat the Viqueens, even better when the Queens lose to the Bears 2nd string D
Vikings had issues this season. Worst O-line in the NFL. We will see you guys next season.
 
Geaux Saints!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Hadn't the bears already snapped the ball to the holder before the time out whistle blew? How can you do that?
 
Hadn't the bears already snapped the ball to the holder before the time out whistle blew? How can you do that?
Opposing teams call a time out like that, to Ice the kicker, in the hopes that he misses after the timeout. The Eagles called a timeout just before the ball was snapped.
 
49572408_2497760743599042_4824398190771961856_n.jpg
 
Vikings had issues this season. Worst O-line in the NFL. We will see you guys next season.
As long as either team kicks the Crap out of Green bay I'm Happy
 
DC486337-796D-4757-B171-BC78F54393CF.jpeg
 
Specially when ESPN announced the tide was there to "collect their 6th national championship" before the game like it was a forgone conclusion
 
Certainly didn't expect Alabama to get blown out like that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,315
Members
170,243
Latest member
WilfredoKe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top