on a lighter note...

359730154_10230415907691606_8365622174917217746_n.jpg
 
1690828273657.png
 
You know your in Nova Scotia when ..... your just trying to overhaul rope with the boys and out of nowhere the littlest hobo brings whiskey.
A400EE61-3132-4743-99F7-6CBEBFEC058F.jpeg
 
IMG_0269.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,302
Latest member
CathrynBol
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top