on a lighter note...

0CCFAF1E-F96A-401C-8EC2-B40EC05A6981.jpeg

Funny you should say that as the day I got married I put the seat down after use and have done so ever since. Was never asked to, it was just one of the little things I did for her and doing good can be just as habbit forming as not.
The value returned may never be known by things that never happened. :)

Didn't have a washer and dryer at the house 2nd wife and I bought so I did all the laundry at a local facility. One time there were two divorcees there also. When we were all at the dryers I pulled out a pair of the wife's panties and they both looked at each other than at me with wide eyes. I said I am married. They said how come their husbands never did laundry. I don't know why they were divorced but my wife divorced me.
The washer and dryer would have been arranged but she was too busy defecating on our marriage.
I also iron clothes.

I assume the hotel didn't provide coffee. :)

I worked with a fella years ago who kept a bottle of Folgers Crystals in the truck. A couple times a day he would get the bottle out and just eat a couple of spoon fulls. He would be hyper for the next hours until the caffeine high wore off.

The value returned may never be known by things that never happened. :)

Didn't have a washer and dryer at the house 2nd wife and I bought so I did all the laundry at a local facility. One time there were two divorcees there also. When we were all at the dryers I pulled out a pair of the wife's panties and they both looked at each other than at me with wide eyes. I said I am married. They said how come their husbands never did laundry. I don't know why they were divorced but my wife divorced me.
The washer and dryer would have been arranged but she was too busy defecating on our marriage.
I also iron clothes.
I am an early risder so often up by or before 5am so I get our breakfast ast 7and take Lynettes to her in bed than I do the dishes afterwards so she can go for her morning walk with a group of friends and can come home to a clean kitchen. I am inclined to leave the laundry to her as I "dont know" which things to wash with which things (aparently) but do hang them on the line at times and bring them in if I am about when they are dry. (No dryer so either the outside clothesline or the inside drying rack above the fireplace. When I was working away from home Lynette did it all so now that I am retired and about more I do what I can to share some of the load which is a very small price to pay for someone who has made my life immeasurably better by being in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg