on a lighter note...

IMG-20240419-WA0016.jpg

1713539105028.png

Five Aussie surgeons from big cities are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Brisbane, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Perth, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is co lour coded."

The third surgeon, from Adelaide , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best! Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Sydney chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Melbourne , shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.’
10670096_10152781571991276_5524953674390921987_n.jpg

I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.

Five Aussie surgeons from big cities are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Brisbane, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Perth, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is co lour coded."

The third surgeon, from Adelaide , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best! Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Sydney chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Melbourne , shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.’View attachment 600243
The 5th surgeon is correct! ;)

I watched a true crime type of show on TV years ago where a husband killed his wife and stuck her in the freezer. He then got a chain saw and cut her up into smaller pieces and rented a chipper took it down to a bridge over a river and proceeded to make fish food out of her.

They caught him after a state road worker wondered just what he was doing on a bridge in the middle of the night chipping things into the river. The cops eventually found a couple of teeth on the side of the river, and the chainsaw that he had dismantled and threw into the river.
I think it was called , over here in Europe certainly, Medical Detectives, that episode always stuck with me. That was in the time Discovery Channel stil made quality content.

Yup saw that.....think it was a tooth fragment, but enough to make a match from her dental records....from memory the sheriff wouldn't give up as he knew the guy had done it....I think at the end of the show they said if he had positioned the wood chipper bit further on the bridge so all the bits had gone in the river he would have got away with it.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross