Ole Red- July 4th celebration

buck wild

AH legend
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
2,885
Reaction score
6,895
Location
Texas
Media
368
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
2
Europe
2
Member of
SCI Life member, SCI Brush Country Chapter, DSC, Puro Pinche Low Fence
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Bulawayo, Zim; Czech Republic; Tirol, Austria; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Despite the 110 degree heat index here, I was able to get into the shop and finish up my red hartebeast mount. I altered a Headquarters standard shoulder into a wall pedestal. I really love the hartebeast hide and wanted to show it off. I was also able to use the backhide to cover the back.

rhb mnt AH.jpg
rhb mnt 2 AH.jpg
rhb eye mnt AH.jpg
 
looks pretty good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top