NZ Newbie

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome!!! I'm coming to your beautiful country in June! I can't wait to pester you with a million questions! I'll pay you back with a guided tour of East Tennessee! A bargain! Hahaha!
 
Welcome to AH beechleaf!
 
G’day from Australia,

I hunted Africa in January 2020 and went to NZ in March 25.

Different holidays different agendas but NZ is a lovely place for self drive holidays. We saw the southern part of the South Island and felt it wasn’t long enough.
 
Hi Guys, just new on here. Have been to Africa 30yrs ago but not hunting.
looking forward to gleaning some good info on here. Would be a bucket list trip
for sure. If not 2. Thanks for having me.
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! This community provides a tremendous amount of first-hand knowledge and insight based on their personal experiences.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
G’day from Australia,

I hunted Africa in January 2020 and went to NZ in March 25.

Different holidays different agendas but NZ is a lovely place for self drive holidays. We saw the southern part of the South Island and felt it wasn’t long enough.
het mate , yeah even for a small country theyres still plenty to look at.
 
Hi Guys, just new on here. Have been to Africa 30yrs ago but not hunting.
looking forward to gleaning some good info on here. Would be a bucket list trip
for sure. If not 2. Thanks for having me.
Kia ora, Brother, A warm welcome from Canberra.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,044
Members
170,509
Latest member
TrudyV4825
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top