Nyala Pictures

29" Nyala Bull with female colouration.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
that is crazy cool
 
Spectacular animal.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nyala 30", happy lady Hunter.

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hans, Very nice Nyala.I am hoping to get a good one next year. Just a question about colouration. I notice a lot of variation from black through browns and greys to that very nice female colouration. I was wondering is this variation due to maturity, region,time of year??????
 
Some Nyala pictures posted in AH photo gallery... Enjoy!

full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
East Cape, 25.5 inches

upload_2016-10-31_21-1-50.png
 
Perfect Nyala!

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full
 
full


full


full
 
Hans, Very nice Nyala.I am hoping to get a good one next year. Just a question about colouration. I notice a lot of variation from black through browns and greys to that very nice female colouration. I was wondering is this variation due to maturity, region,time of year??????
Mostly to do with region .I find that the darker bulls come from southern Kwa Zulu natal where they also tend to have larger bodies. Older bulls will have less brown on the forehead. The female colour is rare and often these have a very small scrotum and often good horns. They are striking animals. Ticks play a role in the quality of the skin and the amount of hair on their bodies. Good luck with your hunt. Be patient .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,231
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top