Nyala Mount & Zebra Rug Back

Trophyhunter01

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
775
Reaction score
3,472
Location
Texas
Media
70
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
East Cape SA, Namibia, Canada BC, US-Alabama, New Mexico, WY, CO and TX, Limpopo SA x 2
Got my first mount back from my 2020 trip, going to have to move some stuff around but that’s a good problem. Got all the hides tanned now starting to work them off a couple at at time. Next will be three euros of impala, warthog, eland then pedestal sable and steenbok.
25994E73-FAC6-42C6-BC0F-C94A929F8E17.jpeg
3D17D3CB-6047-4E6A-9033-3288DE328F27.jpeg
783EA91F-2C6E-4AF5-9BEF-7807195BED5D.jpeg
D0624542-BAC3-4110-A380-BC0AA075E561.jpeg
4C8FCD36-F207-42DE-8261-09E26EF800DE.jpeg
 
Woods and Water Taxidermy in Conroe, Texas. Great people to work with.
 
great looking, my wife said to ask how long and wide is that Zebra rug since next year I will hunting for a Zebra and she is looking at floor space thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top