Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique
Nosler has Safari Ammo on sale plus they are including a BOGO. You add 2 to the cart and you'll see the second one for free. Of course, 375 H&H and 404J continue to be out of stock for me.

:cry::cry::cry: Not again!!!!!!!

$99 for two boxes of 416 Rem Mag is fantastic!! Talk about a deal that is too good to refuse.

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks, I didn't need that $600 anyway...

I did my buying last year. I'm like @Standard Velocity waiting for the 375 H&H so I can get rid of some of this extra cash sitting around! @mikecatt13 Your Welcome! Isn't amazing how much money we can save spending money?!

I did my buying last year. I'm like @Standard Velocity waiting for the 375 H&H so I can get rid of some of this extra cash sitting around! @mikecatt13 Your Welcome! Isn't amazing how much money we can save spending money?!
I reckon you cant save any in a sale if you don't spend some. Or....nope, that seems right let's go with that

Don't our wives always brag about how much money they saved us when they buy something on sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmellaSe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg